So I've been trying to come up with some sort of common thread, symbol, something that could tie our wedding together. Unfortunately anything I've come up with so far has either been impractical (ie. lilacs, which are totally important to us but will be out of season by our wedding) or don't really hold any meaning for us. I don't know. I'm thinking that an idea would be to maybe find a quote, or if we could settle on a first dance song, I could pull some imagery from there. But, really, until I nail this sucka down I can't even begin to start on the MOUNTAIN of stationary that I've got headed my way. Which, you know, sucks. sigh.
update: Hey! How about pennies?? Could be cute, right? Like from Alan Jackson's (A's favorite) "Like Red On A Rose": I love you like all little children love pennies...
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment