Thursday, November 6, 2008
Theme: Confusion.
Man alive, the idea of coming up with a theme/inspiration for the stationary is just KILLING me! I love the idea of incorporating the grey, but in the same way that using brown tended to veer too much towards the frou-frou I feel like grey can tend to be too austere. Also, if I'm using grey, I feel like I'll have to change out the brown table linens for something else, but what? Charcoal grey? Cream, maybe? Personally I think charcoal grey linens with ivory napkins, complimented with ivory candle centrepieces tied with eggplant ribbons could look spectacular but... um yeah... Also, I'm totally still tring to come up with a theme idea, and so far, no luck. More and more I'm thinking, the best bet might be to have the idea of the quotes as a theme unto themselves. Like maybe ivory stationary with eggplant ink, with just the quotation marks in chartreuse??? Maybe? And if so, do I do the same quote? Different quotes bases on the type of stationary? Maybe batches of, say five invites with the same quote? Aw heck, who knows. It sounds promising though, I think. Now I just need to find a bulk supplier for the candles and ribbon. Off to the internet I go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment