I'm always on the hunt for cheap, inventive, and above all else, pretty bits to add to my tables. I'm not really one for a "centrepiece" per se, I'm thinking that I'm leaning more towards having a large collection of pretty things that all read well together, creating co-ordinating but slightly different tables throughout the hall. Now if I had 30 tables, yeah, wouldn't be happening. But, seeing as how we've only got a dozen tables to concern ourselves with, I think it's do-able. So so far, I've got my various candle lanterns, the picture frames for the "wedding trivia", and a vase per table with the roses (hopefully! Still waiting to do the trial with the floral company!)... Not much else needed, but little bits here and there would be pretty. So, I'm not sure how or if I would work this in, but this would be a great idea for someone else, if it didn't work out for us. I'm just wondering how expensive artichokes are in July in, you know, the Arctic? In particular, I'm digging on the little 'choke votive holders. Photo from "Manolo for the Brides"

0 comments:
Post a Comment