Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Suit to Suit?

So, I've been thinking for a while now that with the wedding coming up, this might be the perfect opportunity to invest in a suit for A. The problem? Neither of us has any idea what we're talking about! I mean, I know what I'm looking for, but I've got no clue WHERE to look, how much to pay, NOTHING! So imagine my surprise when I learned that Zappos is now selling men's suits! This is GREAT news! Honestly, part of my consternation came from the idea of having to drag A through pretentious men's stores without him having a coronary. So to be able to have a suit delivered to our door, with the option of returning it for free? It's pretty much like winning the lottery. And the best part? This slick Hugo Boss suit is one of the options! Just the idea of him all done up in this gives me little Don-Draper-related shivers! Seriously, how sweet is this thing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment