Sooo... have you ever bid on something on ebay completely assuming that you WON'T win the bid? Yep, that's what I did with a bridesmaid dress for lil sis. Only to realize the next day that I was the winning bid and out several bones... soooo.... she HAD told me that it was great (which is why I placed a bid in the first place!) so I can only hope she loves it! Now, be warned, it's "different", and it's looks uber-weird on the odd, grey mannequin... But picture my leggy, brown lil sis in it, and I kind of love it. Either way, what's done is done and this is the card that I'm tucking into sis' Christmas card when she comes over to celebrate tomorrow (just watch, this'll be the first time ever that she's all over her emails and realizes a day early what I got her!):

0 comments:
Post a Comment