Thursday, January 8, 2009
Have a seat... or not??
So, it's always been our intention to have a very casual approach to seating ie. no seating arrangement and no head table. Mostly we just hoped to let our guests mingle how they pleased. After all, we're only looking at 85-110 guests more than likely. But the more I think about it, the more I'm seeing the practicality in this, especially since our tables only seat six, not the standard 8. I'm worried that the place is going to be a gong show of tables being pushed together, etc. Whereas, if I have a seating arrangement, I can make sure, at least at the start, that we can get people to really mix together and hopefully get to know one another. It'll also simplify the problem of our parents and where to seat them without causing tension. Also, mine and A's families BARELY know each other, so it could be nice way to get them blending, especially since otherwise, with a hall with two dining rooms I know they'll sit, separated, bride's on one side, groom's on the other. I'll guess we'll have to see how it goes... Image from {ritzy bee blog}.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment