Saturday, January 10, 2009
The iPod Wedding
I can't even believe there's a term for this now. So, in case you didn't know already, we've settled on the idea of using an iPod with our own speaker system instead of a DJ. The fact of the matter is, that we've got a tiny hall so we really don't NEED DJ equipment, and we've got our own killer music collection. Not to mention this REALLY feeds into my control freak tendencies and the idea that I don't have to listen to ANYTHING I don't want to at my wedding is pretty exciting. I wouldn't actually have decided to do this, though, if there weren't SO many sites with folks raving about how well this can work out... Here's a great article from Manolo for the Brides about the whole process, including tons of helping advice in the comments. Putting the iPod in I DO.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment