Friday, January 16, 2009

shoes for sistah (or that's my excuse anyway)

So, I've pretty much got my shoe situation sorted out as per my earlier post("these shoes were made for dancing..."), but that doesn't necessarily stop me from pining over what-ifs... Thankfully, I feel like I can justify this drooling by looking for shoes for lil sis, despite the fact that she is MORE than capable of finding something on her own, more than likely cuter than anything I can come up with! Anyhoo, thought I'd send of the shoe-candy your way... Did you know that Victoria's Secret has some pretty great shoes now? Who knew? (And don't ask how I found out!) All from Victoria's Secret.

I am seriously crushing on the black ones, there, but I'm worried that, between the bow on the front of her dress and here, that's just too many bows!

Could be fun, either colour (well maybe not so much the green...)

Ok, the purple ones? Yep, love them. Like, LOVE them... Are purple shoes with a purple dress too much? Even if they're very different shades?

I think the black would be too harsh, and the lilac are a freakishly close match, but the grey could be pretty, no?

0 comments:

Post a Comment