Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Sis needs a freaking phone!
Got lil sis' dress in the mail today. I'm a little concerned, just because I never really planned on getting THIS dress. But it's very pretty, the colour's great and it was a damn good price. Concerns: it's big. Like, TOO big. It fits ME with some room to spare. Have I mentioned that my sister's TINY?! Honestly, how is it that I have to wear a medium or large, but their size 6 is too big??? Really? Is that what we've come to? A 6 is a large? But that's easy enough to change, I guess. Oh, and it's a little short. I'm actually not worried about the length, but I want HER to be comfortable with it. And it is NOT a bridesmaid dress! I think this is GREAT, but I'm worried my guests might not "get it". Do I care if they get it? Yeah, I'm not sure. I think, more than anything, I just need to see it on her... now if only she'd find herself a freaking phone! Well, here it is, hanging in my living room. Though, actually, even as I'm sitting here it's really starting to grow on me. I think it's the sunlight flooding in through the windows...
Labels:
bridesmaid dress,
bridesmaids,
budget,
fashion,
purple
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
eek! it's so pretty
Post a Comment