Thursday, February 5, 2009

great ressource VI

Score! I've been trying to scout out pretty cupcake wrappers but those suckers are $1 EACH!!! Considering we're looking at 400+ cupcakes, I might as well have bought a traditional cake!!! So imagine my delight when I came across the delight that is Bake It Pretty. Their site reads like a shopping list of all of the items I've been trolling for for seriously reasonable prices! Everything from the aforementioned wrappers, to sanding sugar, icing tips, and some of the funniest, cutest favors. So great! Go check 'em out, wouldya?!So I'm split between the wrappers below, though I'm leaning towards the pink... Ideas?


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the mention, and the kind words about my shop! :D I have a new line of polka dot baking cups coming out in a few weeks that may interest you, too. Oh, and congratulations on the upcoming wedding!

Post a Comment