Monday, February 2, 2009

snazzy maids and an extra special helping of maid of honour: Pink & Aqua

See?! I can do soft and pretty! I think that soft flowy pink gown would be crazy beautiful for almost any MOH, not to mention any skin tone! And with the gold-printed, shorter, more structured maids dresses, all with gold and aqua accessories this would be an amazing wedding. I think what I like most is how many themes this could work for: Victorian, Art Deco, Garden, Beach, Forest, New Romantic, and on and on... Clockwise from top-left:Koh Samui, Lucifer Vir Honestus, Far East Jade, Gucci, Dior- Miss Dior Cherie, dELIA*s, Fendi, Dessous- Sophie Simmons, Carol Tanenbaum Vintage Collection.


snazzy maids and an extra special helping of maid of honour: Pink & Aqua
snazzy maids and an extra special helping of maid of honour: Pink & Aqua - by rednexmama on Polyvore.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment