
Hey kids! So I finally got done with the inserts for the kazillion frames that I finished spraypainting silver a couple of days ago (I know, I know! I'm not mentioning any of this work here, but it's just cuz I wanted to save it till I had something to show for it!) So basically I gathered together the 20 or so cheap pine IKEA frames that I've amassed over the years and just sprayed them to match with metallic silver paint ($3). Voila, piles of matching silver frames for basically nothing. I'm planning on inserting variations of the card above into the frames, one per table. Each table will have a different piece of "Newlyweds" trivia, with the answers being found at different tables, as well as each having a different "wedding/love/marriage" quote and bit of wedding trivia. My hope is that this could get people up and moving around the room to find out the other answers... Here's hoping! Mingle, my minions! MINGLE! *ahem* Anyways! I think they turned out SUPER cute and didn't cost ANYTHING other than a little PS know-how and some elbow grease; my kind of project! Can't wait to start on the menu cards, etc.! (oh, and NO I did NOT use any templates or anything. That's good ol' Ukie ingenuity right there!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment