So no sooner had I posted about buying my flowers at Save-On then I found this totally adorable pic of a grocery wedding cake that I happen to think has ALL of the charm and character of many of the cakes featured on the "big" sites... Seriously, goes to show how a keeping things simple and changing a little in the way of colour (I'm convinced those branches were probably originally either a lighter brown or actually green "vines") goes a long way to making things chic on the cheap (I am so going to coolness detention for that last one: sorry.) Image from: Agai Images (I think?) via Veiled Vows.Tuesday, April 14, 2009
hell yeah for grocery store brides
So no sooner had I posted about buying my flowers at Save-On then I found this totally adorable pic of a grocery wedding cake that I happen to think has ALL of the charm and character of many of the cakes featured on the "big" sites... Seriously, goes to show how a keeping things simple and changing a little in the way of colour (I'm convinced those branches were probably originally either a lighter brown or actually green "vines") goes a long way to making things chic on the cheap (I am so going to coolness detention for that last one: sorry.) Image from: Agai Images (I think?) via Veiled Vows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment