Friday, April 17, 2009

i'd invite you but...

I already sent my invitations out! Yay! Freaking finally! So I'm still waiting on a few addresses, and several of the invites will be hand delivered, but I got a solid 30% in the mail today! And DUDE! How excited was I to see that the stamps for this month were hot pink peonies?! How freaking lucky is that?! So, with no further ado, I present you with my invitation suite... Each and every envelope is lined in a different but co-ordinating textured paper, and I went ahead and edged all the invites in gold ink which actually went a long way to adding another layer of texture. I know it's kind of hard to see here (it kind of looks more busy and chaotic than they really are) but I think one of my favorite things is the contrast of the very clean, rather tradition blue, white and gold envelopes, with the darker, more graphic linings and invites. (Though I like this collage, I might just post the actual digital files so you can get a clearer idea of the actual colour scheme. This is pretty but also makes it look much more cream and vintage, than the crisp white that is actually the lettering and envelopes.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment