Awww... I love this idea... or heart it, I guess! We actually have a huge old elm tree right outside our bedroom door, and I'm thinking it would be a ridiculously cute pic to carve our names into it, and then have our pic taken in front of it, the day of. Question? Would this kill my poor ol' tree??? Pic found over at Once Wed from Jill Thomas.Tuesday, May 12, 2009
...sitting in a tree
Awww... I love this idea... or heart it, I guess! We actually have a huge old elm tree right outside our bedroom door, and I'm thinking it would be a ridiculously cute pic to carve our names into it, and then have our pic taken in front of it, the day of. Question? Would this kill my poor ol' tree??? Pic found over at Once Wed from Jill Thomas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment