
So, I rarely, if ever (seriously, I'm not entirely sure I've ever featured e-pics before) if only, because a. totally doesn't apply to me b. um, wedding blog. kind of past the point of engagement pics. and c. while often super cute, I don't usually find WEDDING inspiration in them. But these pics... Oh, these pics! Sexy. Steamy. Perfect dress. Perfect hair and makeup (wedding inspiration alert!) I just can't get enough of them. One could only be so lucky to have hot pics like these to keep of yourselves! And if you come around often enough, you'll know I have a crazy love of sultry sixties, well, anything, so how could I NOT post them, really? Images from Vintage Glam Blog by Sarah Yates.









2 comments:
the photos aren't working :(
Whoops... not sure why that happened there... they look like they're all up an' runnin' now!
Post a Comment