Monday, June 29, 2009

hannah montana staggette

Yup. You read that right. My girlfriend otherwise known as the Megatron of Dooooom threw me a Hannah Montana-themed staggette. And by themed I mean THEMED. Hannah Montana decals all over the windows. Door poster. Chandelier. Paddle balls! Lip gloss. Hand soap. Cupcakes. A singing fekking pen! The hilarity was unparallelled. Can I just say how fun it was to have an all-girl grown-up sleepover with those rowdy chicks! 6 hot chicks, too much beer, pink hair dye, sour gummies, and filthy minds. That's MY idea of a good time! And in case you're wondering, that would be two of my ladies, one playing the other's Hannah Montana balloon boobs as bongos to the beat of "I've got a feeling". It was HYSTERICAL! Oh, and that's me in the corner with my Hanna Montana t-shirt, and a White Russian that they made me drink out of a Cinderella sippy cup (I swear, you spill a drink ONE TIME and they all a-holey!). Also, the night included the word "prosti-tarts". I think I'll be having that put on a t-shirt. Yep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment