Saturday, June 13, 2009

more paint chips

Justify FullSo, I've been saying for a while now that I wanted to paint my living room/office a pale, grey-ey blue... Only to be met by either blank stares or worried confusion. Ok, I get it, it can go "nursery" crazy fast... But look at that pic up top! So classic, so pretty, and in it's own way, quite neutral. I think this is a good lesson in colour: granted, pale blue wouldn't always be a neutral, like say if your preferred colour schemes leaned towards super-earthy, or very warm. But if you're like me and always tend towards cool tones anyways. Well, it works, yes? I figure it fits into the same category as sage green, which for many people is a all-around neutral. But, in a house like ours, actually clashes with EVERYTHING! Anyhoo, how y'all feelin' on the blue? I'm just wondering if I should bother to do the white (or maybe cream) along the bottom, as well?
Image from Design*Sponge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment