Friday, July 3, 2009

cake #2

Well, lads and ladies, it's official: I'm a slacker. With a day and a week until the wedding I still have AT LEAST 7 cakes to bake... whoops. Meh, no worries. I'll pull it off! Y'day I polished off the rest of the cupkies (my signature deep-dish chocolate chip cookies, which I had to make more of because I ate a ridiculous amount of the first batch!), as well as whipping up a seriously tasty mocha cake that will just need to be glazed. Today I'm using that gorg pan pictured above (which I got as an AWESOME shower gift! Thanks Baba!) to do a test run of this recipe. The plan is to take the cake with me tomorrow to my buddy Eva's 10yr anniversary party (see how far behind we are!). Wish me luck because if it works out, we might have more than a few of our own pretty rose-shaped cakes at our wedding!

1 comments:

anna and the ring said...

Love that pan. Can't wait to see the pictures!

Post a Comment