Monday, July 20, 2009

a change is gonna come.

Well kids, firstly, let me apologize for the total absence of posts. I've been crazy busy what with the whole "getting married" thing. And to be honest, I've been pretty surprised at how swamped I've been AFTER the fact too! But there's been another reason, too. I've had a total blast whipping up posts both for folks who find me along their way, but also for my self. It's been a great exercise for me to stay connected and really expand my horizons. So, as the wedding loomed large I had to start thinking what I was going to do with the blog... Would I keep it? Would I start accepting the offers for advertising and start taking things more "seriously"? What would the content be? Weddings, still?
Well, my little birdies, at least on some fronts I've made a couple decisions:
  1. Yes, I will keep the blog.
  2. No, it will not necessarily be a wedding blog.
  3. I will be changing the name of the blog, though I'm not quite sure to what yet.
  4. The feeling of the blog will remain the same. I think my favorite posts had to do with my favorite things OUTSIDE weddings: graphic arts, fashion, music, and food. And those are the things I liked best about the blog all along, not to mention the things that I found most inspiring about OTHER blogs, wedding or otherwise!
So, without further ado, let's get this party started, shall we?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment