Often, the bride is amazing. Or the groom is super stylin'. And let's face it, most couples look amazing on their wedding day. But some folks take it to the next level. That would be these two for me. This would have been my DREAM wedding getup for both me and my man-friend. Except that I'm not that, well, petite. And neither is A. And that dress costs more than my entire wedding. But in a perfect world, this would have been it! I am lime green with jealousy (and admiration, but mostly jealousy!) Image from The Bride's Cafe by Jennifer Dehry.Wednesday, July 8, 2009
winner: couple style
Often, the bride is amazing. Or the groom is super stylin'. And let's face it, most couples look amazing on their wedding day. But some folks take it to the next level. That would be these two for me. This would have been my DREAM wedding getup for both me and my man-friend. Except that I'm not that, well, petite. And neither is A. And that dress costs more than my entire wedding. But in a perfect world, this would have been it! I am lime green with jealousy (and admiration, but mostly jealousy!) Image from The Bride's Cafe by Jennifer Dehry.
Labels:
birdcage veil,
black,
guys' fashion,
lace,
short hair,
suit,
tie,
wedding dress
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment