O. m. gosh... (believe it or not, despite my notorious potty mouth, when I'm genuinely excited about something, I revert back to "gosh"... weird, right?) I was trolling through a design blog when I found this bit of deliciousness:
I love it sooooooo MUCH! But wait! It gets better! It's available online from Sears CANADA! No. Really. Unless you live here, it's hard to appreciate why that is SO awesome. It seems like most of the TRULY great stuff is a lost cause, since they either DON'T ship to the Frozen North, or the shipping/handling/random bs is so costly that it makes it totally pointless...
I love it sooooooo MUCH! But wait! It gets better! It's available online from Sears CANADA! No. Really. Unless you live here, it's hard to appreciate why that is SO awesome. It seems like most of the TRULY great stuff is a lost cause, since they either DON'T ship to the Frozen North, or the shipping/handling/random bs is so costly that it makes it totally pointless...Butttt..... it's ten degrees outside right now. Do I bother to even dream of this lovely? Knowing I won't be able to ride it until next spring at the earliest? Xmas wish list, maybe? *sigh*
0 comments:
Post a Comment