Tuesday, October 6, 2009

new music Tuesday!

What can I say? It's craptacular outside (rainy, snotty, and COLD!)and I really needed music today! Clearly there was no theme for today, short of, maybe, a little more Canadiana than I would typically bother with. Also, I feel we need to discuss the newest version of iTunes. And by discuss I mean rag on it's suckitude. I can't change the headers anymore?? Like at all? So even if I SERIOUSLY don't give a rat's bum what album it's from, or would like to sort by release date or genre (which I do ALL THE TIME) I can't??? This blows, man. But hey, lovelies, if you know what I'm doing wrong, let me know, eh? Oh, and man! I am SO super stoked for Glee tomorrow... you? I just love that crap! Image of Meaghan Smith from here.
the Accidental Housewife new tunes for 06/10/09
Halo/Walking on Sunshine, Glee cast
Big Green Tractor, Jason Aldean
Long Line of Losers, Montgomery Gentry
Sin for a Sin, Miranda Lambert
Crown of Age, the Ettes
Take Me Dancing, Meaghan Smith (I'm listening to this RIGHT NOW!)
Song Away, Hockey
One More Time With Feeling (Live), Regina Spektor (LOVE HER)
Feeling the Pull, the Swell Season (the "couple" from ONCE!!!)
Revolver (ft.Lil Wayne), Madonna

0 comments:

Post a Comment