skip to main |
skip to sidebar
- Watched "The Brothers Bloom" and "My Life in Ruins". The former was great. Really great. Also this might be one of my fave movie posters EVER. Image from here.
The later just meh, despite my love for my fellow canucks (honestly, there was a scene where a tour guide called the "Polite Canadians" Americans, and they beat the crap out of him. It was pretty great.) and a super-sexy Greek, it was SO clicheed and formulaic even I couldn't get into it.
- Discovered the joy that is mixing a pinch of chipotle powder into your hot chocolate. If you're still cold after THAT, well, you're probably dead.
- Got an orbital sander (HELL YES!) which means that the number of projects I can take on has just grown exponentially! Woot! Which also meant that the touch up jobs I've been meaning to do to my piano and end table finally got done, but it looks like the bathtub will have to wait until I pick up some more hardcore sandpaper...
- Found two solid wood desks on the side of the road, and ALMOST have the hubs convinced that they ARE in fact out there for anyone to grab and that WE should be the ones to grab them! I can't wait!
0 comments:
Post a Comment