Monday, November 9, 2009

3rd time's a????

Charm? Curse? I guess we'll have to wait and see. Case you're wondering, I'm yapping about the bloody third browser I've tried in the last month. Yeah... I was on IE read about Firefox and really liked it... for several months, and then... Crash. Crash. Crash. Crash. Yeah, it was great. So, out of desperation I went back to IE, and was pleasantly surprised to see many of the features I liked with Firefox had been incorporated, BUT TONS of my images and features wouldn't load, including on my OWN blog, and it was slower than molasses in January... I had gotten a tip to try out Google Chrome, and, again out of desperation, hit download. So far so good! Fingers crossed! It downloaded and setup SUPER fast, doesn't have an arseload of crap crowding my window (NO, I do NOT need seventy bajillion useless buttons, thankyou) and has pretty skins. What are you guys using? Is there anything I should be worried about with Chrome? Oh, and yeah, I'm a sucker for pretty (in case you didn't already know) so when my browser looks like this, I'm pretty stoked (yup, that's a print screen, kids. Cute, right? Maybe a little too Avril, but who's gotta know? Well, I guess the intawebs do now, but meh.)

1 comments:

anna and the ring said...

Chrome is hot! I've been using it for since Feb, I think and I love it!

Post a Comment