Wednesday, November 4, 2009

dayum...

So, I'm not really a Twilight fan... I've never read the books *dodges hardcover copy of Eclipse thrown at head by deranged fan* and I found the movie to be laughably bad. And I hate hate hate what they've done to RPats (he was SO cute in the Potter movies, not to mention seeming way more sincere). Take yourself seriously much, Rob?? But I gotta say, I'm kind of looking forward to the new movie. It seems like it's much better directed, and I am ALL about Mr.Lautner and his wolf pack. He was the only thing I liked about the first movie, so to see him come to the forefront of this one will def have me buying a ticket. Oh, and the promos are pretty steamy this time around, too. Let's have a good ol' fashioned DAYUM for our emo couple, shall we? Images from here. Oh and I want her shoes SO BAD!

0 comments:

Post a Comment