Wednesday, November 11, 2009

gllllllleeeeeeee!

Glee was SO SO good tonight! I was in serious deprivation mode and it totally got me started again. Oh, and Sue broke my heart. Damn you, "Glee". Damn you for allowing Sue Sylvester to make me weepy. Other points: 1) is it just me, or is Will seeming a smidge douchey without the awesome that is Emma, and the lunacy that is Terri, to balance him out? 2) Frankenteen & Rachel totally deserve each other 3) I think I REALLY am starting to like Finn and Puck (as characters... they're still kind of dicks) 4) I love love love Artie. Seriously. Love. 5) Kurt and his dad are amazing. They break my heart almost every time they're on screen 6) I really really miss Emma, especially since Jayma Mays wasn't on Heroes either this week. Oh, and how did I not realize that Emma was Charlie??? I knew that I knew that "doe-eyed pygmy" from somewhere! Image from here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment