Seriously, how neat is that french braid/twist?! Lovin' the texture! And frankly the net pieces are giving me heart palpitations. Love 'em! (You can click on the photos to enlarge them for better detail.)
Friday, October 31, 2008
Up Down Up Down
Hair up? Down? Up? Ah hell, I don't know! I totally had my heart set on sort of a super-stylized Veronica Lake wave thing then I saw ONE pic of myself in my dress with my hair up and... now I'm confused. It doesn't help that I've actually found a couple of updos that don't make me want to jab bobby pins into my eyes. Soooo... yeah. It's a good thing I've got some time! Maybe Jackie can help me? Jackie? Help? Anyhoo! Here's my latest inspiration for hair and makeup! Beauty Dream Team take note!
Seriously, how neat is that french braid/twist?! Lovin' the texture! And frankly the net pieces are giving me heart palpitations. Love 'em! (You can click on the photos to enlarge them for better detail.)
Seriously, how neat is that french braid/twist?! Lovin' the texture! And frankly the net pieces are giving me heart palpitations. Love 'em! (You can click on the photos to enlarge them for better detail.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment