I confess, I kind of hate garters. Well, that's not true. I don't hate them. I don't even hate the whole upskirt/garter toss thing. I don't. What I hate are the garters that brides have to pick from. Honestly, if I see another frickin' rosette, or mess of ribbons that wouldn't look out of place in my 3 year old's pigtails, I think I'm gonna whack someone... Buuuuttt, I do think that it can be good, harmless, fun to throw the garter and I'm waffling between either getting the cheapest of the cheap (seriously, this is NOT something I give a rat's butt about keeping afterwards) but then it behooves me to have to spend even $5 on something so irritating. Maybe I should just suck it up and spend the $25 on one I at least can tolerate like those below?

The other option I was thinking of, though, was to diy a garter using just lace and ribbon like the example below... doable?
0 comments:
Post a Comment