So, like I mentioned in the previous post, I'm working my way up the proverbial bride to find bloggy inspiration. Eventually I figure I'll move onto the ceremony, reception, yada yada, but the first thing a girl's gotta do the day of is get dressed, right? So from shoes to stockings we go! Yay!
Now I know most gals probably plan on foregoing hosiery, especially for summer weddings, but otherwise, how gorgeous would any of the pairs below be? I love the idea of the pretty bows/details as a saucy little surprise for the groom, ahem, later on... Clockwise from top-left: Hustler Lingerie (I wish I was kidding, but that's seriously where they're from!),What Katie Did, Ami Club Wear, Tilly's, French Dressing, Freeman's, Victoria's Secret.
Now I know most gals probably plan on foregoing hosiery, especially for summer weddings, but otherwise, how gorgeous would any of the pairs below be? I love the idea of the pretty bows/details as a saucy little surprise for the groom, ahem, later on... Clockwise from top-left: Hustler Lingerie (I wish I was kidding, but that's seriously where they're from!),What Katie Did, Ami Club Wear, Tilly's, French Dressing, Freeman's, Victoria's Secret.

Stockings 'n Bows - by rednexmama on Polyvore.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment