So I've run into a little blogging dilemma... As I've gotten further ahead with wedding planning I find myself with fewer problems to solve, and thus, less to blog about! But I've got a little bit of new inspiration, so here goes nothin'! So I suppose a lot of what I'll be posting might not relate directly to my own wedding, but maybe more so how I would do it under different circs, or advice/products/ideas that I'd love to see other brides getting the chance to use... which, really is what I wanted to do all along! So I figure let's start at the feet and work our way up, shall we?
So I'm going to try to keep all my finds relegated to services that can be easily found online (which exceptions, obvs, but I'll try REALLY hard, I swear!)
So shoes, yes? How about these lovelies from Zappos,Bluefly(Stuart Weitzman),Overstock.com (Emilio Pucci), Victoria's Secret (Colin Stuart)
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment