Honestly, I am NOT frou frou. I'm not. Towering centrepieces, thousand(s) dollar dresses, pink as a "theme", blah blah blah... actually make me physically gag. So when did I start getting SO suckered in by ruffles? Generally just on dresses... and shoes... and cake stands... Oh, god, it's happened, hasn't it? I drank the wedding-industrial-complex koolaid. If my next post is on how to find the perfect fekking white trellis and a good supplier for fake ivy, feel free to force an intervention, k? Until then, allow me to continue to swoon over this dress from the English Dept. bridal show, through {frolic}.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I am not a tiny bit girly, but I love ruffles. Sometime in the past year practically everything I started buying has been ruffled. I especially love huge ruffled necklines. Can't get enough.
Post a Comment