So, I've been working on my invitations for months... literally. It's not that it takes me that long to make them. Just that I keep changing my mind... Again, and again, and again... There are just SO many neat styles to pick from, and while I know that, for the most part, they'll end up in the recycling bin as soon as the dates are written down, this is a project that's pretty close to my heart! I love design (even if I'm not particularly creative) and this is a way that I feel I can really express myself. And, hopefully, I'm only going to get one chance to do this, so I'd like to do it right. Well, I finally settled on a style but I thought I'd show you some of the inspiration pics that have been inspiring/confusing me along the way. In the end I decided to keep it simple, and I've actually decided to use those circles as a loose theme for the rest of my stationary (which was something I was struggling to come up with as well). All this just because of the boys ties... What can I say? Inspiration can come from anywhere? What are you guys going for? From top to bottom: elum, Ceci New York via Style Me Pretty, Hammerpress via Oh So Beautiful Paper, Martha Stewart Weddings.

0 comments:
Post a Comment