Thursday, September 24, 2009

new project?

So this collection of pencil crayons (yup) totally reminded me of the paint chip collages I've seen around. Basically, collect arse-load of paint chip, group prettily, frame... I have a couple of frames dying for artwork, but I am poor (well, ok, not poor. responsible. same diff.) and I think this could be a really cool way to come up with something. How many paint chips do you think I can swipe from Home Despot before they start to care? I'll keep you updated.
*side note... my lovely paint job on my bathtub? Yeah, ended up getting full-on destroyed by the suction-cup bath mat I put down to, ironically, protect the paint job... so either way I'll be heading to town for paint and primer... bummer. What I wouldn't do for an extra several K, and a second bathroom... Image found here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment