Stella McCartney just put out a line of kids clothes through the Gap?? Seriously? That's pretty dope, actually. I've been really loving the stuff she'd done with Adidas so I wasn't the least bit surprised to see that I thought this stuff was super cute, too (though I kind of wish she had gone further outside the "Gap" box. I feel like a lot of this could have found it's way there regardless of her involvement.) Personally, I'm feeling partial to this pretty purple frock, though I couldn't justify the price tag, considering it's for a FOUR year old. But hey, if you've got the coin, knock yourself out. Who would YOU like to see whipping up a kit for your kid? And as a side note: Man would I ever have loved to have seen that little dress this summer when I was looking for flower girl dresses. It would've matched my sis' moh dress PERFECTLY!
2 comments:
omg!!! i NEED the jacket!!! how sgt peppers!!! lurve it!!! this made my night!
I'm almost thinking I need to buy that little tutu skirt for my future little girls. It's so cute.
Post a Comment